Who Is an Arrowhead Lodge Client?
While there is no one profile of an Arrowhead Lodge client, you can probably answer “yes” to three or more of the following questions:
- Are you over the age of 25?
- Do you want to stop drinking or using drugs?
- Have you tried to stop by yourself only to start again?
- Have you been through a primary, inpatient treatment program?
- Do you have a co-occurring mental disorder such as depression, anxiety or bi-polar disorder?
- Do you feel empty inside?
- Is you marriage, or close relationship, in trouble?
- Are you separated or divorced or contemplating one of the two?
- Is your career at risk?
- Have you got legal problems?
- Do you feel like there’s little or no hope for your life to get better?
- Has someone close to you suggested you get help?
- Are you willing to take the necessary time to get better?
- If we told you that we have helped many men in your condition, would you like to know how?
- Are you reluctant to admit that you need help?
- Have you experienced early childhood trauma?
- Has someone close to you died in the past five years?
- Has someone close to you left you recently due to your drug and/or alcohol use?
- Are you less productive at work?
- Deep down inside, are you afraid of what you feel?
If you answered “yes” to five or more of these questions, you need our help. If you answered “yes” to more than ten of these questions, you may really need our help – and the sooner the better!